Have a question? These are the most common ones!

I am selling my home. How do I obtain an estoppel letter?

The Palms Section IV Homeowners Association is a deed restricted community with mandatory dues. If you are selling your home or transferring title of your home, it is required that you obtain an estoppel letter. Please contact Blue Water Community Management at www.BlueWaterCommunityManagement.com to make a request.

I want to paint my home. Do I need permission and how do I get it?

Yes and yes! Any changes or improvements to the outside of your home require approval from the Architectural Review Board (ARB). This includes painting your home, changing your landscaping, erecting sheds, etc. For information on the ARB and instructions and application for making exterior improvements, please go to the Architectural Review Board tab.

Does The Palms Section IV Homeowners Association have annual dues?

The Palms Section IV Homeowners Association has mandatory annual dues. Our dues are very low. For the 2019 calendar year, dues are set at $170 per lot per year. Dues notices are sent out in December each year and are due January 1.  Dues should be remitted to the HOA's  management company - Blue Water Community Management-  and can be remitted by mail or online through the Association's web portal with Blue Water Community Management.