What is the ARB?
The Architectural Review Board (ARB) is appointed by the Board of Directors and serves at the pleasure of the Board. Comprised of no more than three (3) members, the ARB is responsible for promulgating rules and procedures for architectural control. The ARB reviews all exterior alterations on existing properties to maintain property values and ensure proposed alterations and improvements adhere to the rules and regulations set forth in the Declaration of Covenants and any approved criteria set forth by the community.
Why do we have an ARB?
The Palms Section IV Homeowners Association Declaration of Covenants allow for the Association to oversee the aesthetic review and enforcement of all architectural aspects of construction, landscaping or any other exterior improvement or alteration for the entire Palms Section IV development.
The duties of the ARB and its members include:
- Review and a approve, modify, or disapprove, within 30 days, all written applications of Palms Section IV HOA owners and of the Association for improvements or additions to lots or common areas;
- Periodically inspect the properties for compliance with the architectural standards and approve plans for alteration;
- Adopt architectural standards subject to the confirmation of the Board of Directors;
- Adopt procedures for the exercise of its duties and have them entered into the HOA's approved policies and procedures; and
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all actions taken.
How to Apply:
To submit an application for exterior improvements or maintenance to your property, please go to www.bluewatercommunitymanagement.com. If you have questions on how to apply, please contact Blue Water Community Management at 407-343-0809.
Meet the Architectural Review Board
The Architectural Review Board is a volunteer board of Palms IV residents. If you have an interest in serving on this Board, please contact Blue Water Community Management.